I have some very exciting news!!! My blog was nominated for the Super Sweet Blog Award!!!!! I am bubbling over with excitement right now; My very first award!!!
The awesome blogger Colette Whitney nominated me for this award and I thank her so very very much! http://refutingtheintolerablystupid.wordpress.com You guys should definitely go check out her website. With every award there is a speech, so here is mine. (It will be brief so don’t worry)
As I have said many times the whole reason for me reading was I had always dreamed of going on an adventure. I am still hoping for that, but until then reading is my adventure! It takes you to some where that every problem has a solution, behind every door is an exciting mission, a place where my imagination can go anywhere and do anything. Reading is also my escape, and my teacher. After a long day I love settling down with a book to help me get through those tough times. I have learned so much from so many books and authors. My all time favorite book is The Outsiders, whenever I am faced with a tough decision or am upset about something I always ask myself what would those characters do. So, that is my speech!!!
Along with being nominated for this award I have to nominate 5 other blog websites for this award.
The rules for my nominees are…
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Answer 5 questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cake
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
- Favorite sweet treat? Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am doing math or anything else stressful.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Peppermint
Merry Christmas and Happy Reading!!!