This is an exciting one!! I read this series a long time ago, but I never tire of reading the wonderful thing that is… Harry Potter. For those of you who have been deprived of reading these books, I will give you a little insight as to what it is about.
Harry Potter lives with his mean and somewhat abusive, aunt and uncle. His parents died in a “car accident” when he was a baby, (this is according to his aunt and uncle.) Harry has always known he is different. He doesn’t get along with the other kids at school and he is always getting into trouble. For most kids this gets better as they get older, they get wiser, stop getting into trouble, and kids stop picking on them. But for Harry things only get weirder. On his eleventh birthday a strange man shows up and informs Harry, that he is a wizard and he will be attending, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. This is where Harry’s adventures begin.
There are seven books in the Harry Potter series. All written by J.K. Rowling.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone 309 pages
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 341 pages
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 435 p.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 734 p.
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix 870 p.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 652 p.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 759 p.
*P.S. Please my readers, do not be discouraged by the size of the book. They are absolutely wonderful, I enjoyed reading every single one of them.
Happy Reading! 😀